The application of beryllium copper in mold materials is mainly used for the production of injection molding and blow molding of heat treatment in plastics, glass and metal products.
* Beryllium copper alloy is easy to produce castings with high precision, complex shape and clear pattern due to its good casting performance.
* High strength, high hardness, good wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
* The thermal conductivity improves the forming cycle and the service life is long.
* Easy to repair by welding, and the strength will not be lost.
* Will not rust, easy repair and maintenance, etc.